Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi, I sugguest you book your flight Sharm to Cairo with Egyptair. Online with Egyptair before you come Maybe good deal at the moment. You could book hotel in Cairo. Internet.

Usual tour as follows................................

Saqqara
Pyramids
Sphinx

Lunch included
Antiquities Museum
Khan El Khalili.

You would have your own personal guide and air-con transport. If you want any info, you can PM me.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Moudi
Hi KM I think your Cairo idea is best from reading this fourm the average price for a day trip to cairo or luxor from sharm is about 150-170 sterling per person now if there is three of you thats a lot of dosh. I am going for xmas with my wife and daughter was quoted 3000 euro for a package holiday from dublin to sharm in kiroseiz three corners resort AI for xmas week then add on the trips and thats just a week, but heres what i did.
Air france dudlin cairo via paris goin out 21 dec back 4 jan 1400 euro i night hotel cairo with airport pick up 70 dollars next day one way flight to luxor 70 euro for the three of us 3 nights hotel 55 dollars b&b per night xmas day one way flight luxor to sharm 70 euro an then 7 nights AI at the kiroseiz resort booked direct with airportpick up 1400 euro and on 1st jan one way flight to cairo 75 euro 2 nights hotel and home the 4th.15 days all the sights plus i week AI in the same resort that i was quoted 3000 for worksout the same money wise and more of an adventure ,this will be our first trip to egypt . hope this helps coz my finger is numb from typing it :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.