Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
mandz
Looks perfectly ligit to me. :)
I'm going to a privately rented apartment too, in Los Cristianos in just under two weeks (owned by one of the other HT members) I have never met the guy who owns it or his wife,and I can't see why you'd have any problems to be honest. :)
P.S. I presume you've got plenty of contact details for the owners,since you've paid your deposit etc...
I'm sure everything will be fine,and you'll get keys etc. to the apartment in plenty time, before your holiday.
Have a good one,I envy you going at that time of year. :)
I have never met the guy who owns it or his wife,
Sssshhhhh Fiona!! We are supposed to be friends. :lol:
Don't worry mandz. there are loads of people renting out their own apartments these days, I haven't heard of anybody being let down. Before we bought in Tenerife we used plenty of private rentals & had much better service & better standards of apartments too. I am sure you will be fine.
Those apartments look lovely! Good price as well!
Nigel
I know...lol!..that's exactly why I wasn't sure whether or not I should mention any names. :lol:
Was possibly reading too much into the fact that you might not want to advertise that you also rent out to "strangers"..??? :lol:
Looking forward to it anyway.
Fiona you didn't tell me you were strange!!! :omg

Oops sorry :offtop
Still :offtop
:lol: Nigel, That's SO true,you just never know who might be renting your apartment,so it works both ways...Lol! You'll be all right with us though,honest!!! :)
Can't wait now. :D
This looks perfectly ok to me and I do know that they rent out quite a lot and from what i can gather they are all above board, just like most of us owners on here. Have no fear and have a wonderful time.

Peter
Hi Mandz
Sorry, I've only just seen this. It's one of our (wife & I) apartments and I would have reasured you before the event if I had known that you were somewhat worried. Anyway, I hope that you had a fantastic holiday and the apartment met with your approval.
You are quite right to have concerns and check before hand as not all private apartments are the same. We always ensure that our apartments are well decorated and well equiped and cleaned. Everything is provided with no extra costs. We hear stories from clients who have been to other private apartments on the same sites and have had to pay to rent a kettle, a hairdryer, a toaster etc. and then had to put money in a meter to watch TV or get electricity. That's one of the reasons that we publish a guestbook, although I must confess that I haven't updated it for some while. Lots of our clients keep coming back year after year and that tells me we must be doing something right.
I hope that you will come and visit us again, our existing clients always get 10% off the listed price.
Regards
David
ourtenerife a little slow with this reply :wave:
mandz posted it on, wait for this.....Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:31 am :wave: :wave:

are you like me slow at typing :rofl :rofl
No... only just found the forum but still thought that I should make a comment.
Regards
David
welcome the more the better ;) ;)

now you found it never let it go....is that not a song :que :que :rofl
Hi

I can never understand when people post questions like the OP they never come back on and give any feedback as to if they found the accommodation OK or any problems found. Is it just bad manners or am I from another generation? :que
Maybe they don't have the setting which automatically sends emails for replies to posts. But I know what you mean, five.
Hi MVDC

Just a quick question - your apartment wouldn't be on the Sunset Harbour/Pueblo Torviscas complex would it?

:) Just wondering
Our apartments are on MareVerde (Torviscas) & Aparthotel California (Playa de Las Americas).

Regards
David
Thanks for the info. Trying to convince hubby that we need a holiday in May!

Only asked as we had a similar problem on Sunset Harbour complex. Rented privately a few times and got good apartments. Last time had pay TV, had to rent fan etc. Was a bit of a let down.

Will have a look at yours.

Thanks agin
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
david
Hi kook

If you are looking for something in Sunset Harbour I have booked with holidaylettings with ref no 79110
on a couple of occasion's with no extras added on. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.