General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i think i would get in touch with your tour operator and/or the hotel and have a chat with them - they should be able to advise or atleast put someone else intouch with you (i.e. the wedding co-ordinator)

i was under the assumption that most hotels that offer wedding packages have a lot of things (like flowers and cake etc) included in the price, but if not the co-ordinator or event manager at the hotel should be able to organise those things for you I would have thought.

otherwise pop a post up on http://www.confetti.co.uk - one of the girls on there may be able to help! there are lots of pointers about what to consider when planning a wedding and/or reception. i used it when i was planning my own wedding last year.

good luck!!
  • Edited by Suzanne 2007-05-22 09:10:13
There are lots of all inclusive hotels around that do a "Free wedding" package.

We have gone with superclub breezes our wedding is free and you get a few added extras like you dont have to queue up for your dinner like the rest of the guests.

You do get a free organiser but you have to pay a fee of $300 for the judge fees
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.