Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sorry- slightly important! we are staying at The Santiago Hotel in Calangute/Baga
https://www.otbeach.com/process

Don't whether this is any good but it has come up as a single room available for £158.00

Never stayed there myself - just browsing for you

If you follow the link through for hotels in Calangute it shows The Ticlo hotel is available
Thank you for the link some strong possibilities here -wrong flight though :que
Try telling my OH I'm brilliant he might disagree :rofl

The one I found that will do a single room is Ticlo resort and the reviews look quite good

Hope you get fixed up :tup
I shouldn't panic, it's supposed to be quiet there, you'll get somewhere, and make sure you haggle! Have a good time.
Not always necessary to book a single room. I've been a few times by myself and paid a room rate rather than single or double. This last time I had a lovely apartment (was in Candolim but I'm sure you can find similar in Baga/Calangute), it had a kitchen, lounge separate bedroom and fab shower room and it was less than £10 a night irrespective of number of occupants. Lots of places do this.
Thanks everyone making the booking today-will let you know what we do!
Mary's residency is close to Santiago and has nice rooms for approx RS800 per night http://www.marysresidency.com/. Sun Park is also quite a nice little place with pool, situated next door to Santiago, I imagine that room on arrival at either of these would not be a problem.
GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.