Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
just wondered Denham, when you tried to track on VFS did you try the different spellings that caused the original problem?
hope you get sorted, best of luck!
:wave: Complaints number 02078113976, Monday to Friday between 0900hrs - 1300hrs & 1400hrs - 1700hrs

customerrelations@vfshelpline.com

Save your 95p a minute and ring the above. Good luck.
Hi all tried tracking visas spellt with surname spellt right and wrong but makes no difference. Rang the 02 number for 3 hours on monday but wa either off the hook or was constantly engaged. Thanks everyone, will keep you all informed. Denham.
Hi all got hubbys passport back today. Surname had been crossed out and then wrote correctly above it and then signed at the side in a green pen. Emailed them 5 times and eventually had to phone the 09 number to get sorted. But goa here we come 21st february. Thanks everyone for your advise, Denham :cheers :sun2 :hyper :hyper :hyper
Oh well done denham, been following this and so pleased that all has turned out okay. Have a lovely time :tup
Fizz
That's fab news, Denham.
You can relax and look forward to your holiday now. :sun2
Great news i was stressing for you myself. Have a great time hun :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.