Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
It may help if you read our Resort Reports at the top of the page to give you some ideas.

Our favourite resort is Cala Millor and we enjoyed walking to Sa Coma and Cala Bona. Cala D'or was good too, Alcudia was OK, but we really didn't like Pama Nova.

luci :wave
One of the nicest promenade walks is that of the pine walk in Puerto Pollensa. The resort itself is quite scenic with its mountainous backdrop and nearby Pollensa and Cala San Vicente are both attractive. There is a good selection of villas around Puerto Pollensa and, yes, you can get pie and chips as well as something a bit more locally authentic. As you are planning on April, it could be that some resorts will not be completely open. Puerto Pollensa will be, bar one or two places maybe.
Cala Bona for me. Lots of restaurants/bars, nice harbour. Reasonable selection of shops, but lots more down in Cala Millor which is about 15 mins walk. Louise
Hi Scalder

I am not so sure much will be open in Puerto Pollensa that early in the season, you may have to try a larger resort which although not as nice as Puerto Pollensa should have more open such as Alcudia or Cala Millor/Bona/Sa Coma.

Cheers

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.