General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
help need
14 Posts
Hi Mr Jordan and welcome to HT!

As this forum is mainly for help and assistance with the website I shall move your post to our General Holiday Enquiries forum.

luci :wave
mr jordan!
you may get a better response,posting your question,in the general holiday section,although one of the mods may,move it for you.
sorry luci!
i'm abit slow,on the typing :lol:
:wave Mr Jordan - welcome to the site. Can you give us some idea of what type of holiday you are looking for as it may help members to give you the advise you want.
a beach resort kind of 1 a few bars n nice beach :lol:
What about Portugal, Cyprus or Turkey? All will still be pleasant at that time of year.
I wouls suggest the Algarve. It'll still be reasonably warm. For beach and bars, any of the larger towns should provide. I've heard that Albufeira has lots of bars and the beach is quite good as well. Further from the airport is Praia Da Rocha which has a big beach and loads of bars. Faro is the airport and you'll get flights with the likes of Easyjet and Ryan Air, Jet2 also fly to Faro. English is widely spoken as well.
all sounds good thanks again
But do bear in mind that the last week in October is the half-term holiday for most of England so you might find that there's not much available and/or that £350 won't be a big enough budget, especially in areas popular with families.

SM
ive changed the date now we are now going 1st week in november
If you are thinking of going to the Algarve in November you will find that normally a lot of bars & restaurants close down end of summer season on the 31/10/07 but as this is mid-week they could possibly stay open until the Saturday 3/11/07. They then open up again for Christmas/Newyear period & then close again until around easter, but there should still be a few open to choose from though during the winter season. Cheers Jayjan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.