Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
Hi susiey, can't speak for the others, but have stayed at SRH twice (see my latest review)

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/caribbean/cuba/varadero/sandals-royal-hicacos-resort-and-spa/

It's as honest as I can make it....

Are you looking for adults only, or are you taking family?
Have you been to Cuba before?

ATB,J.
Hi

We will be travelling as a couple, never been to cuba before just looking for a good hotel on a lovely beach.

Thanks
Ok, If you want to avoid kiddies, then SRH will tick the boxes... The beach at Varadero is fantastic...

Just be aware that Cuba is a bit of an enigma... because of trade embargoes by the US, the collapse of the USSR they have difficulties getting hold of some provisions from time to time... we found this even in top restaurants in Havana where there were some pretty "odd" vegetables on the menus.....

Wherever you stay in Cuba, go with an open mind.....

If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to Pm me..

ATB,J.
It certainly looks good.... might be tempted myself....like I said, AOAI or family resort?

ATB,J.
The Paradisus looks like the best one, so thats where we are going to go if we can get a good price, thanks for all your help
Have a great time, and don't forget to post a review!!

ATB,J.
Me and the hubby stayed at the Iberostar Varadero in June this year and really enjoyed it. My review is here - http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/caribbean/cuba/varadero/iberostar-varadero-hotel/
I hope it helps
Go to the PRDO , by far the best hotel i have ever stayed in . I am a travel agent , and have been on many trips round the caribbean and this is still by far the best and is adults only !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.