Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi there

We are going to Rhodes on the 30th August for 14 days and have booked flights and hotel independently.

We are flying with Excel and have booked our accomodation through lowcostbeds.com and we managed to get a 4* hotel HB, for £600 so a very good deal for the holidays.

I can't review the hotel for you as we have not been yet (!) but it appears very nice and great value for money. May be worth a look?

xxx
Hi, can't think of any specific hotels that match all your criteria but if you're looking for east coast beach resorts that are popular with families then Pefkos and (you're not going to believe this...) Faliraki ARE good options.
You may be thinking of the Faliraki on Reps Uncovered, etc but it is quite a different resort these days (if it ever was that bad!). They are trying to cater more to the family market now and lose the 18-30s image. If you hit Bar Street in July and August no doubt you will still see some over zealous revellers but pick a hotel on the Kallithea side of the resort (close to the waterpark) and you won't believe the Faliraki that got all that bad press even exists!
Both resorts offer a good choice of hotels and apartments so i'm sure you'll find somewhere to suit you accommodation needs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.