Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
If they included photos of O Artista restaurant and the sand sculptures at Fiesa,you'll find them in the 'Algarve' album.
:oops: The first 37 photos in the algarve album are mine which I put on (with a bit of help from my DD) last weekend. I think these are the ones of O' Artista, Sand Sculputers etc.

I did notice that mine went into the upload album first, prior to Admin moving them to the Portugal album. Have you tried looking there puddleduck?

Doe

Edit, just checked upload and they aren't there. :hmmm
Will alert Allmen who is in charge of the photo gallery to this thread.
If they included photos of O Artista restaurant and the sand sculptures at Fiesa,you'll find them in the 'Algarve' album.

no - mine were of Silves, Monchique and Alvor beach.
I did notice that mine went into the upload album first, prior to Admin moving them to the Portugal album. Have you tried looking there puddleduck?

Hi Doe - yes they were in the upload album and now they aren't there but aren't in the Portugal albums either. That's why I was confused as the others I've uploaded over the years have been OK.
Ok will have another word with Mod for albums.

Kath HT Admin
Hope they turn up puddleduck, I'm looking forward to viewing them.

Doe :)
Hi puddleduck

Hi I did see those pictures but as the information on them was insufficient ie only the names Alvor Beach, Silves, Caldas, Monchique and View at Foia as I did not know where these places were I removed them from the upload album. This is one of the conditions of uploading that the name of the country must be there as I do not want to be involved searching for the name of the hotel or beach as the same name can be found in different countries and it may end up in the wrong album, which has happened in the past.
This is stated in the upload gallery
LEAVE DETAILS OF THE COUNTRY, RESORT NAME, HOTEL NAME, AND DATE OF HOLIDAY.
If the above information is not given then the pictures will be deleted.

If you wish you can resubmit them but ensure the above information is included in the caption.
Ah, sorry my mistake I thought because I was in the Portugal when I clicked on the upload button that it would register the country :oops:
Thanks Allmen - I will resubmit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.