Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
help please
6 Posts
Poor you, ive done that loads of times.
Best to type it in Word first of all and then copy and paste it onto the forum.
When you go back to it- press the load button. Above this box will be a list of drafts you have to chose from. It should still be there Catweazle. Fingers crossed for you!
thaks fiona have tried it, unless i was pressing the wrong buttons,looks like i will have to start again.
Do your report on Word first and then copy and paste here. I always think its wise to do that as, eventually any report you do on HT will be deleted( a couple of years down the line) and its nice to keep a copy to look back on. OH started doing trip reports years before I did and its brilliant to be able to look back on past ones. You forget so much.
just to add. I tried a dummy post, saved it, logged out of here and came back on. I tried opening a new post and then pressed the load button. Above this box was my draft ready to be added at a click. Give it another go, it really should work.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.