Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Help Please
10 Posts
Try the Salou Princess which is pretty central on the main road from the Plaza Europa and the beach. I haven`t stayed there myself but I have spoken to a lot of people who have and they recommended it.
The Golden Avenida Suites is where we have stayed in the past. Close to the main bit, easy access to the park and good staff to help you organise your choices.

I was also speaking to a mum the last time we were there who said she found it cheaper to pay for 2 adults and get a free child as she was a single mum otherwise she was hit with 3 under occupancy supplements where as to pay for 2 adults worked out much cheaper.
thanks very much for the replies much appreciated , :)
better one is cambrils princess i've never been as a tourist (i live here) so... if u really are not sure between some of them just tell me names and i'll check how far from bars are them and probably i know by where are they located :p
thanks for the info spanish_80 i booked up the The Golden Avenida last weekend but next time hopefully....
Don't worry Scott, Golden Avenida is better than the Cambrils Princess, always beats it in the customer satisfaction surveys.

The Cambrils Princess is now owned by 'Best' Hotels who are not really that wonderful.

Avenida Suites are owned by 'Golden' Hotels who in my opinion are first rate.

Have a good holiday.

Mark
Hello Mark
Now you have got me really worried, we are staying at the former Cambrils Princess in September, and you say Best Hotels are not that good, oh dear, just hope its not too bad.
Caz
Hello CazB,

Don't worry, they are not as good as Golden Hotels but all their hotels are very clean but can be a bit on the bland side.

Although they are not the best hotel chain in the world, they are a long long way from featuring on any Holidays from hell style programme.

If it makes you feel any better I myself am staying in a 'Best' hotel in Salou soon as I like the location the hotel is in, I know its not the best hotel there but I know its not a hell hole either.

Relax and enjoy your break - just think of the Cambrils Princess as a 3*+ hotel rather than a 4* and I doubt you'll be dissapointed.

Thanks
Mark :cheers
Thanks for that Mark
Feel better about it now.

Caz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.