Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Help Please !!!
2 Posts
When we went last year there was mini golf and trampolines just behind the garage on the main street.
If you're thinking of going to the Baku check which days its open beforehand as i don't think its open every day. The Baku is quite expensive, but its pretty much the same with all waterparks. They do sealion shows, parrrot shows etc. Baku does actually have its own website which i think tells you the cost of admission.
My Mum and Dad stayed at the Blue bay when it was the Atlnatis Palace and said it was fantastic, not sure about now though as its changed hands, it is in a fantastic location though.
We've been to Fuerteventura for the past 2 years and are going back this year with our friends.
Beaches are fantastic and the sea is safe for kids (the town beaches), its worth a trip down to the Sand Dunes, be careful though as the sea can be quite rough down there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.