Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
HELP PLEASE
4 Posts
Hello pringletwix and welcome to HT :wave:

I like your username, I wonder if I could change my name to squarecrispkitkat as they are my favourite :rofl

Anyway to answer your question it might help you get a reply if you could give us a bit more info, what type of holiday are you looking for? relaxing or active, luxury, AI or HB, adult only or family etc.

If you can give a bit more info I am sure you will get some help soon :tup

Graham
Ty for reply! I am looking for an all inclusive, I want the holiday to be relaxing but there be excursions if we wanted them and don't mind family or couple places, would also prefer there to be entertainment in evenings. Was thinking of the Ridah palms hotel but have seen good and bad reviews so not sure, so if anyone can give me some feed back on Tunisia that would be great. Thank you in advance. :)
Hi,

I've also heard mixed reports about this hotel. Are you specifically wanting to be in Sousse, or was it just this hotel that caught your eye?

Wherever you stay you shouldn't have any problems booking excursions - your rep will be able to provide details of excursions they offer, and if you're going independently the hotel will have details of companies you can book with.

A.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.