Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Jacqui ... while you wait for some feedback here, we have a reviews page for each of these complexes which may provide you with some useful info:

Malibu Park

Los Alisios

David :wave
Hello Jacqui, I havent stayed in either of the apartments offered so cant comment on the standards of them.
Both of them though are long uphill walks from the beaches. Malibu Park is across the motorway in the area known as San Eugenio alto and it is near the Aquapark. I would guess its a good 15mins walk downhill to the nearest beaches and can be quite difficult walking back in the heat. If you dont mind taxis then thats fine.
Similar story for Los Alisios, again 15 mins walk from town and beaches.
That might not bother you at all but personally, seeing as its their mistake I would insist on something a bit closer to facilities.
Dont let them tell you everywhere is fully booked - May & June are about the two quietest months in Tenerife.
Thankyou for the help I will get back onto them :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.