Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Help!
6 Posts
Hi Kenny and forgive my ignorance but I dont know what area of Goa Lucia Beach is in. I know of a nice guesthouse we stayed in from 2000 - 2005 it is on holiday street Calungute if you want further details let me know. We are also staying (or trying to book!!) a stay at another in Benaulim that we visited on our last trip.
Again not sure where you are looking for but have a look at http://www.palmgroveresidencygoa.com any questions on the area just ask.
p.s I've just googled Lucia Guest House is in Candolim
Thanks folks, sorry i should have been a little more specific round Candolim would be fine though as its quiet enough and near to everything.
TightJock....Cavelossim is a bit on the south side for us but thanks...And as fellow scotsman were no tight just ,fiscally aware!

Slainte,
Kenny
Some suggestions:

Per Avel - Candolim email: peravel@sancharnet.in
Pretty Pettals (really nice!) Candolim - prettypetalsgoa@sify.com (web site prettypetalsgoa.com
Ave Maria Beach Resort Candolim: avemariagoa@hotmail.com
Albuquerque Villas is excellent but is nearly always booked up. They don't have a web site!

Hope you get sorted out!!
I too would recommend Pretty Petals guesthouse, we stayed there in March this year for 3 weeks and it was absolutely superb far better than some of the hotels we have stayed in.

Debs
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.