Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Is it just accommodation you are after or flights as well, in which case what airports can you fly from and how many people is it for. Karen
How many are travelling? That week is still peak season prices, it will cost you £230ish a head min for any hotel.

A typical apartment sleeping 4 will cost you 5 or 6 hundred notes that week.

eg universalholidaycentre rental office in Salou have apartments that week at £540 a week sleeps four - £135 a head?

If your brave they do usually have late special offers but you really need to wait until about 2 weeks before your travel date, might drop to around £350. You need to watch the dates for the very best prices e.g. 3-4 weeks later and those apartment costs could be almost halved.
Good Luck but just thought I would let you know that Salou is an expensive resort in the height of summer.

It is typically the most popular resort in the whole of Spain for Spanish people taking their annual holidays and as such is normally full to the rafters.

Out of season you can easily pick up bargains to Salou, but in the height of season it is probably one of the most difficult to get a bargain to.

If you do get a good deal it will be take what you get rather than having specific requirements.

All the best.
Thank you all for your help.

I was looking at booking flights seperate because thought it might be cheaper, but would be going from any London airport and its 2 of us.

Some1 said be about £230 a head, ur pretty much spot on!! lol thats all I can find. Wil look at that website you suggested though - thanks
Good website here but s/c is coming out about same as h/b £400ish http://www.holidaynights.co.uk Flights from Luton with ryanair = £182 for 2 or Stansted £231 for 2. Karen
just to let you know have been having similar problems but I have just managed to get 2 weeks with flights half board (3 adults 1 child) for total of £1200 going out on 13th August. I checked skyscanners.com and they will give you the cheapest flights available using all airlines. I am flying from Luton to Reus. I then got a very good deal for hotel with travel republic. They are worth a try - they do self catering as well. We were also thinking of going self catering but there is only around £100 difference. The restaurants are very reasonable in Salou so if you did decide to go half board but wanted to eat out now and again you should be able to do that on a budget. This is our third time to Salou and it has got more expensive to get there over the past couple of years. Good Luck and hope you enjoy!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.