Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
here now
13 Posts
I beleive so Bejay, they reckon another couple of days of rain and then it should pick up.Hope I havnt any leaks at my house, finger crossed. Its nice and sunny here in North Manchester but rain is forecast for next week supposedly with gales(How unusual) :rofl .
Brilliant sun here in Teesdale, no winds a few clouds. Has been the same since Wednesday. Has been the same in fact since I got a very heavy cold and can't go out! And Ive got a convertible car.
sniff
I've got no sympathy from the memsahib. (Other men will appreciate we males suffer much more than the distaff side when we have colds but we bravely don't complain ;) )
Ha Ha Dan, the reason us women dont give any sympathy is because men love being molli-coddled when they are so called ill (Not to be encouraged), but us women pull through without even showing it :rofl :wave:
There is a strange orange, glowing, object in the sky. Someone says it's called 'sun'.

Last night was wonderful, wasn't it! :(

It's just past 1230 but don't start cheering just yet as there is another lot of nasty weather lining up over Spain to come this way.

I have to go into town in a while to get some stamps etc, so I know exactly when it will next be raining!

Have a nice day.
cubsur
Last night was wonderful, wasn't it!

Errrrrrrrr..... psssssttttttt...... a few more details eh? :tongue :tongue
:tut :tut Cubby is a gentleman and wouldn't dream of revealing anything ;)
Avril, wonder what cubby is referring too, the mind boggles. :think
You know, food, eat...took some pictures. The Bombeiros was back in 'bar street' pumping out again and the same at Inatel. Red flags still on Inatel and the town beaches following the sewer problems.

And I was looking for some rat poison!!!

Anyway yesterday turned out to be not so bad after all except rather windy.
We must have been lucky when we were there......we got 13 days sunshine and only rain on last Tuesday!!!!

Jayjan........met up with Roseweb and her hubby and friend and had a nice chat!!!!

Pat
:glynis
Hi Pat welcome back, Roseweb did tell me she was going over to Cabanas to meet you, hope you enjoyed your meet and had a good chinwag.
We had lovely weather end of August beginning of Sept & youngest son arrived as we were going home the day after (7th Sept) & they also had lovely weather. This bad weather they are experiencing now was exactley the same last year at this time.
Well, the weather did pick up and we had a glorious week. Just about to pack for out return to the Uk tomorrow morning. Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday in Lagos once again.
Bejay, Weather Warning: Your coming back to the rain, what a surprise. Have a safe journey home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.