Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
do you mean hh cards if so yes
Would i get any benifits for this holiday such as discounted rooms or anything?

i havnt booked my holiday yet just trying to see what options i can get
not on first visit but on all holidays after free upgrade on room and points. depends on how often you go for points but always room upgrade
I have one of these cards but only applied for it after i had booked so will tell them when i get there i have one and see what happens. It will be our 2nd visit but last year we went with portland. Ive hinted enough times on all the emails ive sent them at sharks bay that we are return customers and when i get there i will be very cheeky and say "wheres my upgrade then". you never know. when we were there last year i always used to see the room boys taking fruit and other little extras into certain rooms :?

lyn
give them your hilton number by e-mail with dates at hotel and you will get fruit and upgrade
Hilton Honour card very easy to apply for and is free, so all benefits a bonus.
thanks for that tip Dolphin .I will do that :D
Worth considering that " apparently" you only get the HH points if you book through the Hilton rather than through a tour operator, though anything extra that you buy from the hotel earns points ....
though anything extra that you buy from the hotel earns points ....

Thats what I was told a few years ago when I first got an HH Card, by the hotel in which I was staying. When I queried why I wasn't credited with my extra points for paid upgrades, a la carte food, laundry and other extras, I was told by Hiltons head office that although they would do it for me "this time" as a matter of courtesy, I was NOT entitled to points for extras, when the holiday itself was booked through a tour operator. I thought at the time and still do, that this is a really mean attitude for Hilton to take and I have told them this on every possible occasion!

Has anybody experienced a "sea change" in Hiltons attitude and actually received the extra points?
we get points now we diy but never all the time we went with longwood. hi carrot :wave :kiss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.