Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
from memory is was about half hour in our coach choccy but maybe a taxi could do it quicker .Hopefully someone can help you with cost :)
Thankyou for the quick reply lynwestie, do you know if it would be easy enough to get a taxi late at night to return to nuweiba?

thanks.
Soliman - the taxi firm on site at the Coral Hilton would take you and you could arrange arrange a time for them to collect you in the evening.

If you want a firm quote then let me know and I'll pm you their phone number.
Hi alanwall, thanks for the info and help, i will wait untill i arrive at the hotel rather than phone them.

thanks.
Good move - when are you going? Am I likely to see you there?
We did Intercontinental taba heights to Coral Hilton, In a taxi and it took just over 30 mins. Im sure the coach takes nearly a hour'.

Gaz
Can't remember all the details - but a fairly regular contributor on here told me about a time she took a taxi to Taba/Israeli border when she was running late. I think the trip took about 20 minutes, but was downright scary and more than little dangerous..!
We are going on the 14th july, when i visit them can we go on there beach and vice versa? as the reviews i have read about both hotels say they have there own private beach, which seems to suggest only hotel guests can use there beaches?

thanks.
You will be able to share beaches, no hassle.
Of course, their drinks should be purchased from the bar (not sneaked out on your AI deal :wink:) - though you could ask at reception about a daily package for your guests.
I suggest you book them a table in the Abou Lou Lou restaurant if visiting you at the Coral and staying for dinner.

So, are you flying on Monarch with us, out of Gatwick - or coming from Manchester?
solimons car to taba airport 50 mins £22 this is a lot further then 3 corners. day guests at coral AI was £15 last year
Hi, just to let people know the hotel wanted £29 for a single trip to taba heights, but if you go outside or ask in the shop to the right of the hairdressers they will take you and pick you up when you want for £30.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.