Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi, yes himalaya herbal products are available in goa i bought quite alot of things back in march, the foot cream is
very good, i also bought face cream , lip moisturiser night cream and toothpaste all of it is really nice.
sharon
I had never heard of the Himalaya range until I saw a big display of the stuff in the Oxford store at Anjuna.

Having nothing better to do while waiting for the Mrs to pay for the groceries, I looked at the display and thought they will never sell that stuff, they must be off their trolley if they think someone would pay those kind of prices in a supermarket in Goa

Good job I never mentioned it to her, will have to keep her away from Anjuna now ....wimming !
These brilliant products have been available in Goa for many years and you can buy them in almost all supermarkets and chemists in Calangute and they have now opened a shop on 18th June Rd, Panjim.
I really like the Himalaya stuff.

As yorkie10 says, the foot cream is really good.
I also like the Intensive Face Moisturising Lotion (for extra dry skin & winters) - I use it when we go out walking for the day in cold weather.

I've usually bought mine from the Elephant shop, interesting news about the new shop in Panjim, waterproof.
hi prettyollycat are the prices the same as Ayurvedic? i did see it in the Big D shop in Margoa, but did not price it.Many thanks. Gel
Himalaya products you can easily get everywhere in Goa.

The UK online shop is about 4 times as much on some products. Brought back a lot of this stuff for my GF and her friends who rate it very highly.... great products!
Green-eyed Lady
The only price I remember is the foot cream was 40 rupees (20gms).
Prettypollycat, Many thanks for the info, will buy some when i go next time. Gel
I love the lip balm, it tastes divine :) and is just 20 rupees a tube
  • Edited by shirleyV 2009-07-11 13:52:10
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.