Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Nise,
Firstly, welcome to HT, there are some really great people on here who will help you in any way they can. For any questions, just type in a subject and then ask in the message body what you want to know and wait for the responses, which is what you have already done !! To find info on your Hotel, go to the top of the forum page and click on Hotel Reviews then click on Rhodes and scroll down the list to your accommodation. I have just visited there and there are some reviews for you to peruse. Do the same for Resort Reports.

Faliraki, the paths and roads are smooth. It is only in Rhodes Old Town where you may experience some difficulty when you go to see some of the historical places like the church and the palace. Good luck and wishing you a great holiday when it happens.

Les
I don't know where these apartments are, but some of the paths headind soth towards Ladiko Bay are rough. Some of the kerbs around the centre are pretty high, but I can't say about dropped kerbs. The area is fairly flat and there are walk boards out on the beach.
Thank you all so much for your help i am sure i will soon find my way round my husband is a mod on snooker so if i get stuck im sure he will help. thank you for your help on dias studios i did find it and it has put my mind at rest

nise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.