Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Have you considered consulting Ros Ferneyhough a travel lawyer who helps many of our members with holiday problems that have to go to court for settlement. Her details are on the sticky part of this thread.
Yes had a chat with Ros Ferneyhough colleague.

But before I was aware of this wonderful forum.
:tup
Well I won an out of court settlement...........I didn't really want it to go this far but felt compelled to fight this in court having a strong case,it was a 60/40 chance on winning in my favor.

Hi John,

Our clients, the First and Second Defendant in this matter, offered the sum of £4000.00 in full and final settlement of this matter, which you accepted via telephone. Just to confirm the Court requires the parties to inform them if the matter settles, so that they can vacate the hearing etc. Therefore please can you respond to this email in writing, confirming that you accept this offer, and I will forward this to the court to save you a bit of time?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

A last note may I thanks all here for your advice and help,I truly would of had many doubts without you advise.

There are so little forums as http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk where you can really find help and be assured of good advise like this one.

So thanks to http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk also.

Now I am going to book a holiday and go away for 2 weeks in Christmas.......Maldives sounds Good.

Thank you all again.

John
:sun2
Excellent news, John. I know it's been a hard slog for you, but it just shows what can be achieved if you stick with it - a lesson for all of us there, I think :tup
Great news, well done.

Don't let 'em get away with it, go for the jugular whenever possible.

If more did it we might get the service we pay for and deserve.

Peter
Great news John - you deserve that holiday in the Maldives!
Great news John.

Have a wonderful holiday with your wife... and don't forget to check whether she needs an entry Visa ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.