Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
hi

it doesn't become a hol village till april 2010 - its still thomson family club xtra at the mo

we're booked for august 2010 based on reviews on ta for current hotel it sounds fab
Hi there I'm after some information about the Flamingo Beach which will be a holiday village this summer. We are booked to go there in June myself, hubby and 2 yr old son. I'm after some advice on which building block would be best to stay in, I would like a pool view can anyone recommend which block would be best, are the blocks that are on the same side as reception and the entertainment the only pool view ones. Is there much noise from the entertainment in these blocks as from the maps it looks quite close.

If anyone who has been there can offer any advice I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Hi there,

Has anyone been here? I see there are dedicated topics on the other forums for the various holiday villages, but not on here.

Thinking of booking here for next may for a week, as one of several options. Some good bargains around at the moment for the holiday

villages, but especially this one,

and i really like the idea of returning to the canary islands. Have never been to lanzorote though, so any tips or advice would be welcome.

Is the area quiet or lively, and how long is it from the hotel to the resort? We love to be able to wander around during the day, have a meal in

the evening,- even when we go ai.

Finally, and most importantly, would people reccomend this for a 10 year old child, or is it very much geared up for younger children?

DD is generally not interested in kids clubs and is happy to stay around the pool ,. however, for want of a better phrase, we dont want to be

overrun by very small children and babies, a nightmare senario from which my friend has just returned.

Any thoughts/help appreciated. :cheers
we have booked to go here this August.

The H?V was previously a Thomsons Family Hotel, which was refurbed last year to make ready for a H?V
there are reviews on Trip Advisor link below

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g652121-d499072-Reviews-Flamingo_Beach_Resort-Playa_Blanca_Lanzarote_Canary_Islands.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.