Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
on trip advisor someone was talking to manager and he said new english animation team were starting may this year . we stayed here aug 04 and june 05 and loved this hotel :D
Thanks for replying to me.

I don't know if they have put English entertainment on because I have just read someones review on the Thomsons website who returned from Nana Beach in May this year and they said that all the entertainment was in German.

You said that you had been is it still a great holiday even if you can't understand the entertainment? And is there plenty to do for small children?

Thanks
yes we really enjoyed it food great,drinks help yourself daytime bar staff on night time no limit on how many. staff were really friendly,excellant pools waterpark really good for kids of all ages kids mini disco before evening entertainment my kids would love to go back. this hotel gets alot of people going back to it .most relaxing holiday we have had :D
That's great thank you.

Can't wait to go now, only 5 wks to go. :D
hi sarah1981 anything else you need to know , ask away :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.