Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hello moo, what can I say well done for not going to the Palm Court, hope you have a great holiday.

Dave
moo,

I'd support what Dave has said about you going to the Seaview and not the Palm Court. When we were in Malta last month we spoke to a couple who had stayed at the Seaview and were quite impressed though I hasten to add that other than the Coastline 'hotel wise', we'd generally prefer to be based in Sliema rather than the Qawra/Buggiba area. Looking at the HT hotel reviews the Seaview certainly scores really well. :tup

Thank goodness that we have these HT forums to inform folks - the real complete holiday guide!

Trev
Do you know, I have been going to Malta every year since 1997 and have stayed in a few hotels including the dreaded Palm Court. I just like a basic room, nothing fancy, but cheap so I can go away a couple of times a year but I have allways wanted to stay in the Seaview every year we have walked past it and I allways say I would like to go, and now I am AND I CAN'T WAIT !!!! AAGGHHH !!!!!!

HOORAY!! and get the Cisk's in !!!!!!
:cheers seaview hotel,good choice.!! you will enjoy your stay i'm sure,while you are there try the mongolian barbacue,its right next door to the hotel,its a good feed,all cooked to order and as much as you can eat for a fixed price,lovely jubbley.!!
Hi there, we have just booked our next holiday for 24th Feb. After much soul searching and researching almost every possible destination in Europe, Hubby fancied canaries, I fancied malta, hubby wanted a cruise, I wanted Malta, hubby thought about a city break, I thought about..Malta. Guess who won.............................................. ????
MALTA here we come :rofl
Hello charliegirl007, just seen in the Mail Tenerife 25deg and sunny, Malta 9deg and rain :(

Dave
Thanks for that Dave :( . Anywhere in Europe is warmer than Malta at the moment. Even where we live reached 16 degrees yesterday :duh BUT we have already been invited to a homemade Maltese family meal and invited out with a Maltese family to celebrate a birthday. Now that wouldn't happen in the Canaries would it :)
Hello charliegirl007, yes I have to admit I have never known it in any of the Canaries we have been to, but on the brighter side it was 12deg today in Malta (Wednesday) hope you both have a great time.

Dave.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.