General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Horsemeat!
8 Posts
OK you asked for it Glynis :rofl

I ordered a burger today in Tesco's cafe. The waitress asked me if I wanted anything on it so I told her I'd have £5 each way.

Tesco are delivering the shopping at midday tomorrow, apart from the burgers there coming in at 10 to 1.

I hope this fuss over horsemeat in burgers doesn't go on furlong.

My tesco burgers were fine but I prefer my Lidl ponies.

Were burgers on the "Main dishes" section of the menu, or were they under "Starters" orders?

Oh well... horses for courses.

:D
A burger walks into a bar. "Pint please". "Sorry I can't hear you" says the barman. "Sorry" replies the burger. "I'm a little bit horse".
I am pretty shocked they even found contaminataed Veggie burgers. They tested a bunch and found traces of UniQuorn...
neigh neigh neigh.... will you lot stop horsing around
Their new advert 'Every Filly Helps'
Ingredients

Beef (68%), Shergar(25%), Onion (7.0%) , Wheat Flour , Beef Fat , Soya Protein Isolate , Salt , Onion Powder , Rice Flour , Dextrose , Yeast Extract , Black Pepper , Black Pepper Extract , Onion Extract .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image