Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hotel advice
3 Posts
Hi Lorraine

If heading to sharm unless you stay in Naama bay It really is fairly low key as far as evenng entertainment goes but by choosing carefully you can find something reasonable . It varies from just a quite drink and a shisha with maybe a little background sound by someone playing a musical instrument for an hour to at it;s best a mini disco , show for an hour or so and maybe a little live music /dancing / disco + the shisha

Many have plenty going on in the day with pool /beach games . water gym etc and pool music.

We have stayed twice at the hilton in sharks bay and the entertainment there isnt bad by Egypian Standards . Other hotels that possibly have a bit more going on are the holiday village /coral sea resort . You could also have a look at the sunrise island view. I'm sure others will have a few other suggestions .
You could also look for a hotel close to Naama bay . We stopped at the sonesta beach resort this year
and whilst the entertainment wasnt very good you could at least take a stroll into the bright lights 20 minutes away but if the sea life and general feel of being on the red sea is important to you we felt it was better along the coast.

lyn
Thanks Lyn....still a bit up in the air at the moment....I want to go to Egypt....OH isn't fussed
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.