Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi Fiona, we touched down approx 1.00am in Monastir,(we were in there about 50 mins)getting through passport control was quite quick, as long as you or others have filled their visa card in thats the only thing that was holding the queue up, we filled ours in while on the airplane.By the time we got through secruity our luggage was making its way round the belts.Finding the coach was pretty easy,the rep was waiting and told us were to go,the coach park is about 2 minutes away from walking out the airport. Hope that helps..Hope you have a great holiday.
Is it the Thomas Cook Glasgow flight you're arriving on?
If so, that arrives in Monastir 03.05am. I am a rep from Hammamet and normally we leave the airport around 4am if the flight is on time. The first hotel drop-off is normally between 5.15 and 5.30. It depends which hotel you are staying in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.