Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi daniella ... if you check our Hotel Reviews section (link in top left hand corner) you should be able to find reviews for this and some of the other hotels you have been asking about.

David :wave
hi,stayed here last year in june.dont think they had table tennis,never saw it .i didnt join in the day time activites as it was a girls hols away from kids and hubby :D they would have a person walking around in the day looking for people to do water areobics,buts thats all.it was mainly other nationalities staying at the hotel,and the eve ent and food was geared to them.we did have a great time there because we just wanted a nice base but it was not a very lively hotel, not a lot going on there. :)
Iam going to the hotel beverly park playa del ingles, at the being of july with my daugter and a friend all female, we are going a/i .any informatin on the hotel and things to do out side the hotel would be great cheers !
Hi there we have some reviews of the Beverley Park here

Sarah
i stayed at this hotel a few years ago, the food was mostly geared for other nationalities mostly german but if you told the management you preferred something more english they were pretty good in making sure you were catered for, all night entertainment was catered more for germans
and dont get me started on queing for the sunbeds at 7 in the morning...............................
hey
hey

anyone stayed here recently? we are a young couple going in a few weeks

we are going all inclusive but i am quite keen on going out to try the local restaurants and bars, can anyone recommend anywhere close by to go to eat and for evenings, we're 25 and 30 years old

whats the tv channels there? my hubby to be loves to watch tv until he falls asleep very annoying!!

i dont mind the hotel really as long as i have somewhere clean to sleep

thanks for all your help

xx :ghug
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.