Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Found it on this site for you - hope it's the one you are after.
http://www.goadentist.com/location_map.htm

Hotel River Side
Baga Beach
Tel: 2276062, 2277337 / 2276062 / 2276186
Fax: 2276062
riverside@salyaranet
I have asked to look at other rooms on loads of occasion's sometimes had to spend one night in a room and changed to another the next day, its not a problem, usually get asked is your room ok sir? then I reply with a wink :wink: Yes great thanks, we are happy, they are happy, no one has ever held it against us .
Someone on the forum must have stayed their and maybe they could advise you on the better room numbers. Good luck.allan.
Thanks for the email address Spike, i shall email them today and will let you know if i get any joy.

Allanmarian - I think thats what we'll do then, if the room isnt up to scratch.
I just don't like complaining when im on holiday, but my other half says i make up for it at home :roll:
Im not expecting it to be anything like a 3star, as you get what you pay for, but i have stayed in lots of 1 and 2star hotels in Goa, so i know at least the room should be clean, no dirty bed sheets etc.

Nicola
Spike, i tired emailing them but the email address wouldnt work :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.