Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Not sure which hotel you are referring to, there are 2 Princess hotels in Jandia, the Fuerteventura Princess and the adjacent older Jandia Princess which is now AI.
The hotels are at Esquinzo which is about 2 miles North of the main resort area there are other hotels and apartments nearby and the odd restaurant/bar but these are a bit of a walk There are 3 excellent beach bars 2 close to both hotels. You can either walk along the beach to Jandia about 40 mins or get a bus from the hotel to Jandia Moro Jable or taxis.
The FP is our favourite hotel so far on the island and if its just a week chilling out you would be hard pressed to find better, not the place to go for party animals.
We were there last November there is some info and photos on my website below.
Thanks, we are just wanting a chill out week. Not wanting to 'dance on the tables' 60 plus, just to have a nice holiday. Been to other Canaries but not Fuerteventura. well only a day trip from Lanzarote. Any other resorts to recommend.
Hi, have just returned and stayed next door at the Fuerteventura Princess - loved every minute of it - it is a beautiful hotel and we would recommend it without hesitation. To be honest I think that the Fuerteventura Princess looks the better of the 2.

If you like a beautiful location, beautiful grounds, fantastic pool areas and to chill out it is the right place to go. The rep there Dave is great and the whole place was fantastic. We went to make sure I relaxed -------- and came home very brown and very relaxed!

I know that it is not the hotel you posted about but please ask us if there is anything you want to know about the location or area.

I think we just fell in love with the area and stunning beach below the hotel !!!!

:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.