Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Well said Fiona.

Plus more and more members are no longer staying in actual hotels?
good point- of course there are guest house reviews as well. Easy to add any that are not already there. Will change the thread title.
:tup

Would be awesome if we could get loads of updated Goa reviews :)
the comment above re not staying in hotels is very valid.
Most "regulars" have their own favourites used each year and as such do not get around new places in order to write reviews.
newbies required for new !
Ditto shacks and restaurants
I wrote a review for Lucia Beach Guest House after my trip in January and it was never published :que
I'm sorry to hear this Claire.

Ill pass this to Lisa in the morning to see if we have it.

Apologies for the inconvenience! :(
how long does it take to publish a hotel report?
Did one for Alexandras tourist centre a couple of days ago, and its not appeared yet.
Problem or normal?
Hi Del,

Normally takes 24-48 hours. Apologies that yours hasn't appeared yet.

I will get this checked out :)
thats OK, I was just concerned that i hadn't pressed "submit"
ClaireAnthony wrote:
I wrote a review for Lucia Beach Guest House after my trip in January and it was never published :que

Hi ClaireAnthony,

Thanks for letting us know about your review, we have checked the data base and there is no review from you for the Lucia Beach Guest House. It never arrived in the pending list.

Did you save it anywhere, so you can send it to us again? As soon as it arrives I will get it live ASAP for you.

Thanks
Lisa :wave
del949 wrote:
how long does it take to publish a hotel report?
Did one for Alexandras tourist centre a couple of days ago, and its not appeared yet.
Problem or normal?

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know about your review, we have had a look in the data base and the only one we can find for the Alexandra's Tourist Centre in Candolim, is a review you sent last year, not a recent one,

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/candolim/alexandras-tourist-centre/

Did you write another one, or is this the one you are referring to?

(Just to let you know, the reason this review for 2012 has only just gone live is that I emailed you regarding it back in December 2012, and was waiting for a reply, but no worries, its sorted now :-) )

If there is a more recent review from you for this accommodation, can you please send it again, then I will get it live ASAP for you.

Thanks
Lisa
Lisa, have sent a new review more comprehensive than previous, so it may be worth deleting the current reoprt when (if) you decide to put the new one on
cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.