Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I have read about this happening to other people in the past and they always seem to get the holiday at the agreed price, so actually feel they have done well out of it. So I should keep your fingers crossed and you should be in luck!
I second that, I have never heard of anyone having to pay and they get the board upgrade for free which is excellent news for you :tup
Thanks for that. I was getting a bit worried i was going to be hit with an extra bill.
I've just had a email back from the Hotel i'm staying at. As of the 1st May 09 there is no more HB basis at that hotel only AI basis. I hope it works in my favour. :tup

Laurence
Hi Laurence,I'm pretty sure they won't ask you for any more money,I should wait now for your holiday company to send you a letter.Hope it goes well,T.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.