Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
If anyone has stayed here recently would you kindly add your review by Clicking Here Many Thanks.

Calabonagirl we have upto date reports on C'an Pastilla Click Here to read them.

Don't know if you've booked anything yet but the Luz Marina hotel gets brilliant reviews Click Here to read them.
just to let you know I have had a great time at the hotel Leo and the resort of Can Pastilla.I will be posting my review soon and some pictures of the hotel, resort and Palma for anyone that is interested. CBG
Glad to hear you had a good time Calabonagirl. Many thanks for your forthcoming review :tup
hi cbg glad to hear you had such a good time just 2 weeks to go before we stay there. can you tell me and my wife if you had any trouble with mozzies, and if there any good bars etc you can recommend. can't wait
Neil, Yep I got bitten by the mozzies but only 2, shame one was on my face!!!!!I don't think there was many about just luck I guess. Can Pastilla is compact so quite a few bars around, drinks were reasonable cheaper than the east coast of the island. We went to the hotel Rodes pavement bar as they had live music on, some nights better than others. The hotel Leo is the best 3 star hotel I have stayed in we did not stay in for entertainment but there seemed to have a variety of acts every night, including a guy with snakes (pleased missed that one) If you want any more info pm me.CBG
Hi CBG, Glad that you had such a good time. We were wondering were there tea/coffee making facility's, fridge or hairdriers available in the rooms. Cant wait to see your photo and reveiw. Only 12 sleeps to go. :ghug
Neil, sorry no tea facilities or fridges or hairdryers,BUT this is a really good hotel for the money.CBG
From 1st November the Leo in C'an Pastilla will be a ROC hotel. I do hope the standards will remain the same, I have been twice and hoping to go next year. CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.