Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Welcome .
A mammoth task indeed.
I've answered in this post... we don't accept excuses because it's Monday morning. :rofl

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/wrong-images-t156468.html

Sanji
In Lassi - Kephalonia, there is a San Lorenzo Village hotel and a Hotel Lorenzo, which I have reviewed. Unfortunately you have the image of the Hotel Lorenzo swimming pool with the review for the San Lorenzo Village Hotel. They are two quite different accommodations, quite a distance apart.
Hi Helen,

I have amended the name to "San Lorenzo" and pulled the images from the Thomas Cook page.

Could you have a quick peek and see if this is the fix you were looking for?

Thanks for spotting,

Steve
Hi Steve - those images seem to be right for the San Lorenzo Village. The original pic you had, was of the Hotel Lorenzo, which you will need for my review, which is in the queue awaiting to be transferred :tup
Fab,

Once your review is online i will get a picture on there as soon as i can :tup

Thanks,

Steve
Update: The Continent of North America was finished last night. If anyone spots anything looking a bit iffy, please shout.

Steve
Thanks Steve! Will give you a nudge when the review is on line :tup
The picture that you have posted for Hotel La Perla, Garda, Italy is actually a picture of Hotel La Perla Riva, Riva del Garda, Italy
There seems to be a different picture for the Hotel La Perla now, but it is still wrong, this is the correct one:

http://www.hotel-perla-garda.it/en/index.php
I've found two more photos of hotels that are incorrect

The picture that you have posted for the Mogan Princess Hotel, Play Taurito, Gran Canaria is actually a picture of
the Taurito Princess Hotel.
The picture posted for the Paradise CostaTaurito Hotel, Play Taurito, is actually the Suite Princess Hotel.
Judith- Thanks for spotting these and it was nice to get such a warm welcome from yourself ;)

I will address this all this evening as i have been focusing on finishing the last of the 6500 images this last week. I will be sure to let you know as soon as it is done.

Ta,

Steve.
Steve you are doing a grand job and will be great to see when it's all done and dusted. Will you cut the ribbon on the fully opening ceremony ;)
Hi Judith,

Just to let you know all three that you spotted have been corrected and should now be spot on. If you could take a look when you have a second and let me know i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve
Hi, In the reviews there's an error in the map shown for the Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus. The map location shown is actually that for the Marianna Hotel and Apartments. If you check Google Earth -> Maps it can be clearly seen that the Atlantica Oasis is in fact several blocks westwards. A good landmark is the small stream one can see in the map.
The Oasis is a good hotel, I've stayed there twice. I believe the photograph to be correct.
cheers
Bill
ukbill wrote:
Hi, In the reviews there's an error in the map shown for the Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus.
Bill

Hi Bill,

Well spotted. I believe ive fixed this, not sure how it was off, i must have sneezed as i originally placed the pin.

Have a look and let me know :) http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/limassol/atlantica-oasis-hotel/

Thanks

Steve
Steve can you look at the pin for the resort of Qawra it is on the wrong island, you have it in Gozo instead of Malta

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/malta/qawra/
I believe ive fixed this, not sure how it was off

Hi Steve, yes you have fixed this. And I now know why it was off - in fact Google maps is wrong, and has marked the Atlantica Oasis TWICE, once wrong as the "A" opton and the second "B" option is correct.
So now fixed on HT anyhow.
By the way - HT my favourite website - you folk do a great job.
ukbill wrote:
By the way - HT my favourite website - you folk do a great job.

Hi Bill,

That's good to hear, thank you for the feedback. Its always nice to hear that everybody working hard to develop the site is appreciated :)

Have a nice weekend,

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.