Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
We have just come back from Caleta and stayed across the road. We popped into the hotel and it looked ok. The pool is surrounded on all sides by the hotel and it's rather hemmed in so choose your sunbed wisely as the sun will fail to reach some I reckon.

The rooms at the rear have a car hire firm's garage underneath and if you get one of these rooms be prepared to put up lots of noise from hoovers and hosepipes from early in the morning. I'd ask for a room on the front if I was you.
Is it the Ocean Costa Caleta Hotel? You can read our reviews by clicking on Hotel Reviews at the top of the page.

You can read the hotel's own website HERE

luci :wave
The Ocean Costa Caleta Hotel is the Costa Caleta Hotel.. they just added Ocean for some strange reason..I'll be there on the 5th Nov this year for a week..I'll post a review when I get back..and thanks Lewiston I'll e-mail the hotel so I dont get stuck in a noisey room :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.