Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
First of all, sorry you had your holiday spoilt. We save so hard all year and it's horrible when something goes wrong, I know.

Couple of questions, did you have a rep in resort and if so did you complain whilst there ?

Also is the hotel listed with Med Hotels as a lower grade ?

Kath
wasnt sure if i could name them, as this is my first time on this site, i didnt want to cause problems for the site.

we were booked to stay at the beach albatross resort hotel and were then moved to the 1001 nights.

we were moved to the beach albatross 7 days into our holiday.
and to answer the questions, yes i did complain to our rep at the time. and have it in writing, that we were moved. hts

but after seeing him that once he never came back.
i have been reading other review sites and it sems that overbooking is a regular occurance from this hotel. and its always the english tourists that get moved.
Looks like they are both graded as four star hotels, so they wont regard that as a lesser hotel

Your need to follow up your complaint from resort with a letter to the Customer Services department. You need to say what your not happy with, whether you had to lay any more money out etc., They then have to acknowledge your complaint within I think fourteen days and then they get another se ttime to investigate.

Kath x
thank you for your advice. i will let you know how it goes with my complaint
I wrote a letter and they are paying me £300 back within the next 10 days. as there were several other people who had the same experience at the same time it was aready with them. the groundwaor was already done

god bless the co-op :tup
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Perhaps you could write a review for us on the hotel (s)

Surf the rest of the site you might just be able to help someone.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.