Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
We stayed there 18 months ago and I can safely say that it has not seen refurbishment for many a long year, apart from the restaurant , which is quite lovely. However, it's a decent hotel, staff brilliant, very clean and the food is phenomenal.
Hi there..Just come back from hotel Pical..no, it does need a lick of paint, mainly on the outside, but our bedroom was v clean!! looked like the walls had recently been painted, the curyains were new, and the nets were v white, think new as well. but the staff and food is really really lovely!!..it was a pleasent stay..
Tracey..
hi tracey can you tell me if drinks were incluced with your evening meal? i have read a review somewhere (cant remember where!) that you could have free wine or beer with dinner.if so this certainly helps with spending money!
Hi Bushbaby..NO!!! stopped the free wine and beer at diner this year:(..all had to be paid for..but not in the Euro..so was about £2.40 for a large beer..
When do u go there?
Tracey.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.