Costa Blanca Video Library

Costa Blanca - Videos of resorts and hotels filmed by holidaytruths members. [b]Please note: All these hotel and resort videos are made by members and are not commercial videos.[/b]
This is an updated video of the hotel Regente.
The reason for filming the hotel again, is because during the last few months, the hotel has undergone a "face lift" and I've tried to focus on these changes.

I have posted in the Costa Blanca forum, details of the changes and by comparing this new video with my previous one filmed in 2006, then you will be able to see the changes.
Just one small thing, the reception area had a laminated floor laid, just days after I filmed it....to follow through into the concert room.

Sanji

[attachment=0]Regente.wmv[/attachment]

NB: This video is a member's video and not a commercial / Hotel / Tour Operator video.
How can I view Sanji,s video of the Regente?.It just appears as a black square on my PC.
Jay.
Is it a black square with "ready" underneath on the bottom of the black square.?

If so, click on the little arrow underneath.

sanji
Hi Sanji,all that is under the square is 8.45mb and viewed 57 times.There is nothing at all in the square.With Easyjet flights at £20 inc all taxes, return from our local airport at the end of the month I really fancy a trip to the Regente.Its only your videos I cant view,the other are fine,Jay
Hi jay,

Do you not see the play button as in this image?

[attachment=0]jay.jpg[/attachment]

Van ;)
Hi Van,No all I see is a totally black square.I have viewed Sanji,s videos before(not her new ones)but the only one I can view is the 2nd one on the list by Jamie Harwood.Jay
jay its the same on my computer if you right click on your mouse while on black box you can then press play
Enjoyed looking at the Regente Sanji, as you know its one of my favourite hotels in Benidorm, and i really do hope that its problems are now at an end. It was good to see Juan Manuel on reception, making sure he got on the video!! :)

Best Regards - Taggy
I have managed to view the video and it looks great.Thanks Susan for advice,I really am a "thicko"where computers are concerned!.
I've been rabbiting on about how we enjoyed the festive time in the hotel Regente.

This video was filmed on New Years Eve, apart from the scenes in the restaurant, those were filmed on Christmas day, but basically if it wasn't for the fact "Father Christmas" was in the frame, then it could have been New Years Eve, as the scene was the same on both days........I was more interested in getting my dinner down my neck, than filming on New Years eve. :smile:

On both days "nibbles" and glasses of a special "punch" were available an hour before the main meals, to wet your appetite.

A good time was had by all and the proof is in the pudding or in this case, the video.!

Sanji http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7963/sanay1.gif

[attachment=0]New Year.wmv[/attachment]

NB: This video is a member's video and not a commercial / Hotel / Tour Operator video.
Please feel free to discuss or comment on the video clips here, but if you have any specific questions or comments about the hotel ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.