Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
FAO Mods
822 Posts
Hello, Long time no see :-)

Would it be possible to add Aegean Sunset Villas, Cesme, Turkey so that i can write a review ?

Thanks
Thanks Glynis :tup

How do the owners go about putting the apartment in the private rental forum ?

Thanks Doe
Hi Doe ... the Private Rentals section is only available to our established members who are property owners, with a record of providing regular and useful advice on the holiday forums.

David :wave
Hiya,
Could you please add Mercure, Holland House Cardiff, U.K please? There are a few mercure hotels in Cardiff but it's the holland house that I would like to post a review on. Thanks.

edit
added - thanks Shirley
Hello Admin Team and mods

Can you please add to the Turkey hotels review -

Siam Elegance Resort
Belek

Thanks

Becky67

edit
added. thanks Becky :)
EDIT: Doe ... your request has been noted for Glynis's attention, when she returns from holiday.
David HT Mod
Please add

Hotel - Baia Lara

Resort - Lara Beach, Turkey

Tour operator - Thomson

Thanks
panorama hotel.
laganas,zante.
thomsons/just.
we have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and have not been disappointed.it is only small with 30 rooms.the rooms themselves are small but are clean and tidy with a small fridge and a kettle.ot is a family run place and dimitris and his brother petros will make your holiday go really well.personally speaking we think this hotel is great value for money.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.