Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
just got back yesterday from goa, my first time there and i loved it,iok when i got of the plane i said to hubbie i want to go home, but think it was because i was tired hot , and in the middle of the night, and we stayed at the mira hotel in calangute,
look out for dr c alfonza street, near a cafe called remonda < i think >
couldnt fault hotel at all, it was lovely staff were very good to us, esp a guy called santose he even lent me a sim card to use while i was there, only used it once tho as the phone i brought with me was crap .

pool was lovely, room was basic, but we didnt expect a lot, but it was cleaned every day, beds changed every day and the shower room was disenfected which i thought was a good idea, kept the mozzies down, met up with a friend and her hubbie who flew out the week after us , her name was irishcollen. and hubbie john had a laff with them they r lovely people, we had sum lovely food in a few places . the plam tree suzie lobbo,s on the beach molly malones which aint far from hotel just down the road , and the hungry horse is also on that road . the oceanic is on the main rd lovely food in there as well . we did a few trips, seen the dolphins , jungle book day trip, and the waterfalls these are a must see at least once, beach was lovely we always went to the sunbeds that belonged to the tyspy shack and got to talk to a guy called robbie, the food in there is nice, hubbie liked the chicken lollipops, amonst others , cant wait to go again was goin to book for march but when we got back a letter was waiting for us to say hubbie can have his operation on the 15 dec so he wont be able to fly come march so we are goin to book again for next nov same hotel if we can get it tammie
Please can the Sindbad Aqua resort hotel Hurghada,Egypt be added to the review section?
Thanks Graham,Review done.Forgot to add there was a bowling alley at hotel with 30%discount for hotel guests and a disco in the Sindbad beach hotel.
could you please add:

Mouraliz apartments

Vilamoura

verycheapholidays.co.uk

Ta
Adonis Hotel
Apollon, Naxos island, Cyclades, Greece
Independent travellers
Thank you for your interest in the site and requesting a hotel be added.

I note that you are posting from Greece and you should be aware that we do not accept reviews posted from the country where the hotel is located to ensure that they are unbiased.

If you are posting while still on holiday, please resubmit your request on your return to the UK and we will be happy to add the hotel.

luci :wave
Hello
I tried the list but could not seem to find the hotel we stayed in earlier this year. Could you please add this to your listing?

Majesty Resort Mirage Park
Goynuk nr Kemer Turkey
Independent travellers
  • Edited by w1lls 2010-12-30 12:35:30
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.