Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Caz, e-mail hotel nearer your trip and request a room in the main building and tell them you do not want the annexe part of the hotel .Mazza
Hi everyone....question please, does anyone know if the refurbishment of the rooms is completed, apparently they have new bathrooms and the bedding is all new which will be lovely, so would like to be forewarned if some rooms have not been done.

No recent reviews on here unfortunately.....Thanks Caz
Hi everyone, after much searching have ended up booking the Pueblo Benidorm for myself & 6 yr old daughter for 8 nights from 16th Oct. Has anyone been there very recently and is the water in the indoor pool fairly warm?.
Dear ALDENTE2010

yes the indoor pool is heated....

we hope you enjoy your stay

regards
Servigroup Pueblo
Thank you very much for the reply. I am sure my daughter and I will have a great time. Just need to make sure the sun shines for us, now.
Hi, I'm off to the Pueblo in just over 2 weeks and wondered if Servigroup Hotels still have the 2 for 1 drinks offer on.
Dear wheatcrunchie

I am sorry but currently we not have the 2 x 1 drinks offer available, these are one off promotions we launch occasionally.

regards
Hotel Servigroup Pueblo
Hi Wheatcrunch, what dates will you be at Pueblo?. I am going with my daughter ( 6 ), from 16th-24th Oct. Are you going with children?. Just hoping there will be other children there for my daughter to play with.
Thanks for the reply about the drinks promotion.
Hi ALDENTE2010, we arrive the day after you leave the Pueble, 25th October!
I am going with children, well one is 13 and one is 16.
I've never stayed at the Pueblo but normally when we go to Benidorm there's always quite a few kids. Not sure if you know but there are plenty of kids in Panchos bar in the evenings, they have a childrens entertainer on for a few hours.
Hope you have a good trip....and leave me some sun :cheers
Thanks Wheatcrunchie, will make a point of going to Panchos. Dont be bagging all the sun beds now.
I don't think they have had kids entertainers in Pancho's for a while. In fact I did hear it had closed down a while ago.
They did have a bit of kids entertainment the first act on whilst i was out last month...including a Parrot Act!!...but it goes Adult after that with Strippers!

Best Regards - Taggy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.