Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi.stayed there 4yr ago hotel was lovely. best if you can get room at front of hotel.we did 4th floor fantastic veiws. hotel across rd from beach. just get taxi at airport they will know where hotel is
nice one groundman have just had 2 weeks in cala dor and loved it but my lad wants to spend all my extra euros in magaluf /palma nova ....thanx for the vote in confidence in his choice of hotel
hi we have just come back from es cana in ibiza and have had a great time, but we have booked for majorca next september and are wondering if anyone has stayed at the hotel tropico playa in palma nova and what its like. i have holiday blues and want some info on our next holiday!
Many thanks if you can help :D :D
Hi me and 2 other girls are staying at this hotel from the 19th-26th august, just wondering if anyone knew anything about it, what its like etc. also, how far are we from magaluf, like are we near enough to go partying there every night? any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!! :)
Hi, just wonderin how you got on at this hotel.... goin in july and have read all sorts!!!
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.