Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Fiesta Magamar (maybe now called Fresh Magamar) Fiesta Sahara, Fiesta Jungla (all bookable on Thomson's website) HM Martinique or Magalluf Playa all (sort of) fit your requirements.

Some low cost flights from Newcastle - have you thought about booking flights direct then booking accomodation only? Pretty sure you'd save money.

Cheers,

Adam
Cheers
yeah we were thinking that was a possibilty but we were just looking for some recomendations before we booked.
i will look into what you have suggested.
thanks a lot :)
any of the places mention would be fine for you.Fiesta Sahara would be best price wise.and you will get your age group staying in this place.you can book diy.you might find it better staying for say 5 days or may be 9 ect doing it diy.Fiesta Sahara is s/c but you can upgrade when you get there to h/b or a/i

http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/index.php/en

click english at top of page and check dates you fancy.see how much it is and compare it to booking a package hols.but seeing as you are only 18.book a package and let the tour op worry about any problems.

if you could let us know date how many and how long airports..we can all check things out for you.the more who help you out the better it gets
I've stayed in the Fiesta Sahara (out of season mind you ) and the apartments were fine. Decent size and clean :tup
H/Magaluf Playa right next door to BCM. Basic, but you can get some good deals.Check out prices through Easyjet web page.
you might not be able to stay at the Fiesta Sahara this summer as i think its family's only now as the fiesta tropico has gone freestyle as they had to many complaints from familys staying there about the noise from the jungla
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.