Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I stayed in the Mogan Princess a couple of years ago and did have a walk through the Suite Princess which is probably the best of the three Princess hotels in the resort. It looked like a lovely hotel. Your hotel is situated right next to the beach across the road from the Taurito Princess hotel. You could at the time use the facilities of the other two hotels though apart from the lovely views from the Mogan Princess it's not really worth the steep climb up the hill. There is a Lido in the resort, I didn't use it though as my hotel had two lovely pools. Your hotel has avery attractive pool area. The Lido looked as though it was very popular with children. The resort is very small with just a few shops and a couple of bars. Taurito is near to the pretty resort of Mogan and you can catch a local bus at various times during the day. I believe there is also a bus to Puerto Rico. I think Justval stayed in the Tuarito Princess a while ago and she can probably give you a bit more info. Do visit Mogan it's a lovely resort, with nice restaurants, bars and a pretty marina area.
I have been in Taurito Princess a couple of times and love the place. You are staying at the sister hotel..and yes you can use the facilities at either hotel. The suite Princess is the highest rated of the 3 hotels in the resort, but I found I preferred Taurito Princess.
The resort is quiet, not like the more lively/rowdy Puerto Rico..although if you prefer that there is a bus service daily to there and also to Mogan. Mogan is my favourite place in the whole of the Canary Islands.

If you are not staying in the Mogan princess, I think there is a small charge for the use of the pools in the Lido, but I cant remember how much. We took nephew on the Crazy Golf course every day as we had a family champion of the universe...again, this was cheap and loads of fun.

Somewhere I think there are a few reviews..but I am rubbish at posting links..maybe one of our lovely mods could do it please. :thanks

You will have a great time...
Thank you for your feedback it was a great help. :tup
Could anyone tell me what the parking is like at the Mogan Princess, ie do you have to pay?
Justval wrote:
Islands.

If you are not staying in the Mogan princess, I think there is a small charge for the use of the pools in the Lido, but I cant remember how much. We took nephew on the Crazy Golf course every day as we had a family champion of the universe...again, this was cheap and loads of fun.

It's the Lago de Taurito hotel that allows free entrance to the Lido.

When I stayed at the Mogan Princess the parking was free though there isn't a lot of it, and on a couple of evenings when we arrived back at the hotel almost all of the spots were taken. We had to park down the hill from the hotel which wasn't a problem for us but for anyone with mobility difficulties it's a pretty steep walk up to the hotel.
Thanks for that Judith. I don't mind parking down the hill as long as it's free!
We've now booked to go for a week over New Year - very excited!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.