Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Depends where you want to go and what you want to do...
In Nuweiba the Hilton has ajoining rooms with connecting door, one double one twin plus Z-bed.
Or the Swisscare 'rooms' are actually suites with two rooms, two entrance doors, two en suite bathrooms, two TVs. One double room one with twin full size sofa/beds (proper singles) and could easily accomodate a third.
I don't mind were in red sea we have never been before. We did not really want interconnecting rooms I would prefer just one room our children are 2, 6, and 8 and would like something there for them Thanks
Would a kids den room at the HV fit 5. I know there is a main bedroom (which presumably would also accommodate a small bed for the little one) plus a seperate room with bunk beds for the older pair.
The Novotel Palm in Naama Bay also has lovely family rooms with an integrated kids den which has bunk beds. The rooms are very spacious so would probably take another bed in the main bedroom too. The hotel is quite new and is situated on the mountain side of the road.
we have just booked albertros aqua blu in sharm next year and got a family room that sleeps 5
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.