Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
The Paraiso de Albufeira is a huge 4* hotel on the same road,just downhill from the Brisa Sol and the Modelo supermarket.
Hello Sagres & Sarah, the Paraiso de Albufeira is a pretty new hotel would it have been there in the late 90s? There is another 3* hotel just after the Modelo going to the strip but I don't know its name, and after the Paraiso the is the tropical sol just of the main road.

Dave
The Paraiso is a fairly new hotel,although I'm afraid I don't know when it was built.Afraid we didn't head in the direction of the strip,so can't help with the names of any hotels in that direction.
The Alagoa Mar and the Paladim are between the Modelo supermarket and the Paraiso, there is the Perola Do Algarve behind Modelo, the Elimar and Varandas De Albufeira are in streets next to Modelo. nearer the Old Town - near the town hall are Cerro Branco and Clube Monaco.

Hope this helps. :D
It truly does. Thanks. Will have a look at those.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.