Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
house reef ? ?
19 Posts
..... well if you don t know what it is - how do you know that you want one ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, :wink: , could nt resist that ! :oops:
I presume you know what a coral reef is? Well, a house reef is one of those situated close to, normally, a hotel. A lot of diving, snorkelling etc is done from that hotel on the house reef..

Simple when you think about it.
I highly recommend the house reef (and the great beach) at the CONRAD, SHARM.

Pippy :D
So you see, it's a bit like the house wine, or the house band only it's the nearby reef.
Jill, hi!
well if you don t know what it is - how do you know that you want one

Take no notice of this childish behaviour from a man who's own hotel in Nuweiba has one of the finest house reefs anywhere! He's just trying to ensure you dont go there and cause him even more work to do in between his hourly snorkelling sessions. :roll:
Have you snorkelled off Swiss' reef ? -----------I haven't---------in fact never snorkelled!!!!!! But believe it's fantastic----------What are your comments?????????

How do you find the snorkelling in Nuweiba-----as good or better than Sharm???????
Dor, you'll just have to wait until you get there won't you? :wink: :lol:
I think most people would agree that Swiss' reef is virtually pristine and unspoilt compared to the over used ones in Sharm that have and do suffer a lot of irrepairable damage.
The Crowne Plaza at Sharm has a great house reef. From memory I think it's the 'far garden reef'.
But--Rog----------------How do you personally find the snorkelling?????? xxxxxxxxxxxx
How would he know? He doesn't do it! http://emoticons4u.com/sport/sport24.gif :rofl
Yep.... when it comes to snorkelling Dor, just like you, the big Carrot is still a virgin ! :lol:
Sorry Rog------------------Didn't realise you couldn't snorkel :oops:
Maybe we could learn together 8) That would be a laugh :lol:
hi sorry i dont know the terminology of all you expert snorklers the fact is i cant even swim that well :cry: my hubby likes to snorkle and when i saw a hotel the conrand it had listed its own house reef so i was curious !!! thats all so thank you pippy for your answer and to you carrott i do hope you dont respond to your guests the way you did to me after all this is a forum to ask questions i didnt expect to made fun off in this way quote-- ( well if you don t know what it is - how do you know that you want one ) thnaks again pippy jill
Touchy..... lighten up lady... it was only a joke.
hi im sorry must be an age thing i didnt mean to come across as being rude but i really felt so silly anyway sorry again . jil
hi again just had a look at that Nuweiba... !! wow fantastic although it would be too far out of sharm for us as we have made a few egyptian friends in sharm and are looking forward to meeting up again with them in july i think we will try and get booked into the conrad with the house reef :lol: thanks again and sorry for before jill
I'll be at the Conrad from July 30th for two weeks this year :wink:
oh we are hoping to get booked for july the 24th for 2 wks maybe we will meet 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.