America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
The highest cost on the domestic airfares will be on the route over to Hawaii. Take a look at http://www.hawaiianair.com/Pages/Index.aspx to get an idea of the fares for the period you want to travel if you DIY.

Whilst you don't say which hotels the trip includes, for 3 weeks with that itinerary, I don't think that's a bad price that you have been quoted.
Thanks for response Traveller,

We are at:

The Riviera in Vegas,

Turtle Bay in Hawaii,

Fisherman's Holiday Inn in San Francisco

and friends in LA. Will look at Hawaiianiar tomorrow. Thanks again :)
i would get a quote from,united vacations.we have used them for san francisco & hawaii & have always found them,to be the cheapest.
we are using them again this year,for new york & florida.
may be worth a phone call,
tracy
Thanks Tracy,

I have contacted them (they were very helpful). They are coming out a little dearer than Funway Travel but they did give me a very comprehensive breakdown. We are going to Co-op travel on Saturday and hammer it around some more. It is SO complicated. :think
Thank you for advice.

We have booked with Trailfinders who were very helpful and patient - working through various itineraries till we ended up with one that we were happy with.

Just got to sort hotels (and spending money....) now. Woooooooo :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.